art PLATFORMA: Acting LaB. Performing Arts Education for Adults.
Acting for Life
- creativity development training. Based on a system of exercises and practices for developing the memory of the five senses. Leads to the awakening of the body, voice, mindfulness, emotional intelligence.
It's the basis for the training of professional actors, as well as a practical tool for everyone's self-development.
Each training is unique. The dynamics and intensity are selected in accordance with the individual capabilities and priorities of each group.
The program was developed on the basis of practical knowledge in the field of theatre, cinema, dance, yoga, psychology, philosophy and professional experience working with people of different ages. Gained skills and knowledge becomes your daily work tool.
“Know your nature and discipline it” - K. Stanislavsky
Acting for Life Training is created for adults & youth aged 16+
Levels: Beginners & Up
There are groups suitable for all experience levels.
The classes are held in Russian, Czech & English languages.
Led & Created by Juliana Berezhnaya
The TEATR FORMA laboratory is aimed at intensive development in the area of theatre art, creation of a performance/creative project on a large stage or in front of the camera.
Creative interviews are required for new members. It´s recommended to combine the classes with „Acting for Life“ training and other creative disciplines in ArT Platforma.
The final performance languages - Ru, Eng, Cz
Led by Juliana Berezhnaya
TEATR FORMA / Selected Projects
· E.Ionesco "Le Roi se meurt" - Divadlo Kolowrat
. A Midsummer Night's Dream W. Shakespeare play adaptation -
Divadlo na Prádle, Prague / CZ
· Seagull A. Checkhov play adaptation - VNITROBLOCK stage, Prague / CZ
· Snow Tale musical performance - Divadlo na Maninách, Prague / CZ
· Kryloff - show I.Krylov fables adaptation Prague, Brno - CZ / Munich - DE
· Eugene Onegin - online Zoom theatre production based on A. Pushkin´s excerpt accompanied by I. Stravinsky "le sacre du printemps".
Directed by Juliana Berezhnaya
Acting for Beginners
5800kč (10 classes)
Level I 20th of January - 23rd of March
Every Saturday 17:00 - 19.00
*Classes are held in English